Chocolate cupcakes with a cream cheese center.
Hello everyone! These Chocolate Cupcakes with Cream Cheese are one of my favorites! They’re moist and delicious. I love desserts with cream cheese and these are one of them. I could eat about ten of them! Who doesn’t love chocolate cupcakes with cream cheese?! They’re so good!
They’re simple to make. First, you make the cream cheese mixture which is cream cheese (obviously!) sugar, one egg, and a pinch of salt. Whip for about a minute or until creamy in mixer or with hand mixer.
The chocolate batter ingredients are sugar, flour, cocoa, baking soda, salt, vanilla, vinegar, water, and oil. Mix all ingredients together until smooth.
When you have the chocolate batter in the cupcake pans, put a generous dollop of the cream cheese mixture in each cupcake and they’re ready to bake! Bake for 20-25 minutes.
These cupcakes are sure to be a favorite among everyone! Hope you enjoy these delicious cupcakes!
- Cream cheese mixture:
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- Chocolate cupcakes:
- 1 cup sugar
- 1½ cups flour
- ¼ cup cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup water
- ½ cup oil
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In small bowl, whip cream cheese, egg, sugar and salt. Set aside.
- Combine sugar, flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt. Set aside,
- Mix water, oil, vinegar and vanilla.
- Slowly add dry ingredients. Mix well.
- Fill cupcake pans lined with cupcake papers ⅓ full with chocolate mixture.
- Drop large spoonfuls of cream cheese mixture on top.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.