Light and delicious pineapple dessert.
This week’s recipe is perfect for Easter! This Pineapple Lush Graham Dessert is very easy to make and delicious too! The crushed pineapple, instant vanilla pudding, sour cream and cool whip go well with the graham cracker crust.
I was originally going to put this (minus the graham cracker crust) into a cake roll but the cake flopped (sad face!). So I decided to put it on top of my homemade graham cracker crust.
Here’s how you make it: First, crush the graham crackers in a Ziploc bag or food processor. Add the butter and sugar. Press into a 9×12 pan or whatever you prefer (make sure it’s oven safe!). Bake in the oven at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
While that’s baking, cream the Cool Whip, instant vanilla pudding and sour cream together. Fold in the crushed pineapple with juice and you’re done with the topping!
Let the crust cool and add the wonderful pineapple topping! You can also decorate the top with some strawberries and blueberries if you’d like! Put in the refrigerator for 3 hours or more before serving. It’s that simple and yummy! Hope you enjoy and happy Easter!! 🙂
- Graham cracker crust:
- 12 graham crackers, crushed
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 2 tbs. granulated sugar
- Pineapple Topping:
- 1 pkg. instant vanilla pudding
- 1 container Cool Whip
- 1 8 oz. container sour cream
- 1 20 oz. crushed pineapple
- Crush graham crackers in Ziploc bag or food processor. Put in mixing bowl. Add melted butter and sugar. Press into 9x12 pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes. Let cool.
- Cream instant vanilla pudding, Cool Whip, and sour cream together. Fold in the crushed pineapple with juice.
- Put on top of graham cracker crust. Refrigerate for 3 hours or more before serving.